Monday, February 09, 2004

Can't sleep? Well then, visit Monday Madness!

1. On Sunday afternoon, I like to ...visit Mom.
2. I'm behind someone at a traffic light, the light turns green and they just sit there, I... count to three, if they haven't moved then, tap lightly on the horn.
3. My immediate reaction to someone making a nasty remark to me is... make a nasty remark back
4. If I had to live in a state/country where it was cold most of the year, I would... adapt.
5. When the weather outside is hot and humid, I prefer to...go swimming.
6. My favorite 'comfy' clothes to wear around the house is...my robe.
7. If given a deadline at work/school to finish a project, I usually... will meet it.
8. If someone gave me a pet for my birthday, I would... be surprised.
9. As far as watching the clock on weekends, I... only watch it if I'm meeting up with friends.
10. I usually wash my car about every...six weeks.